FLYING: Berlijn

Remember my -painful- break from blogging a couple of months ago? It was somewhere in may when I went to Berlin for work. It was my very first time and I was so looking forward to it!

The Berlin experience far exceeded my very high expectations! The hop on/hop off bus was also a lot of fun, and a great way to discover the city! You can't see the complete city in just a day, but a hop on/hop off bus definitely made things a lot easier!

So here are my belated postcards from Berlin. I hope you like them.

P.s: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Shirt: Vila // Jeans: H&M // Flipflops: Havaianas // Camera: Canon 1000d

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
UnA said...

lovely post!

U r so beautiful!

xoxo

Janne said...

Berlijn lijkt me echt een mooie stad!

sonia // daring coco said...

Berlin looks amazing! Must visit it soon!

Have a great weekend!
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Leuke fotootjes van Berlijn. Ik mis die stad echt!

www.fashiable.nl

Floor said...

Berlijn lijkt me een prachtige stad, hopelijk heb je het leuk gehad :)

XO
http://badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

Inge said...

hele mooie foto's xoxo

Unknown said...

hey... this is so lovely post... great fotos, u look so sweet!

xxx Ros.e.

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a great time! Great post :)

Lovely blog too, I just followed! Hope you can visit my blog and follow back if you like it too <3

sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

Girly said...

ohhhh amazin picz=)))) tnx sweety 4 ur amazin commewnt=))) yea i wanna follow each other n ive already done it=)))) have a lovely day=))) xx

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

wat een leuke foto's!

Maya said...

Nice blog, following you now

.