You are the writer of your life


Annual leave is going by extremely fast. I can't believe it, the time is flying! And even though I didn't had the change to go abroad, I enjoyed my time here in the Netherlands. When you're flying around Europe for 5 days a week and spending most of your time in a hotel, the time you can actually spend at home with the ones you love is so much more valuable!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fake fur hat - H&M || pants - bershka ||

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
coco said...

like your fur !

Marija said...

Je jas is echt prachtig! Leuke outfit ook :)

www.rosehorseshoe.com

Lena said...

Love your fur hate and your jacket! fabulous!
<3

onesixthreechirp said...

Have fun and enjoy! Lovely outfit! I like it! :)

Kyla said...

What a great outfit! I really love your hat :)

laavsh said...

thanks for dropping by and for your sweet comment on my blog :)
i am following you rite now hihi !

i love your polka-dots printed tee soooo much !

keep in touch , xoxo
laavsh.blogspot.com

Sina said...

thank you for your sweet comment :)
I really like your Blog too!
xx

Tugce said...

Lovely hat!

Toni said...

Really cool outfit!

Julie Cottrell said...

i LOVE that hat. so so much!!

http://streetlily.blogspot.com

Monsterchen said...

oh darling this outfit is so absolutely amazing, i love your fur hat and the aviator jacket! really chic!
love and kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

Vanessa V. said...

You look gorgeous with that look :)

Following you!

xoxo

Zorian said...

Love the coat. Great post.

Yonosoyunaitgirl said...

Great look. I love your jacket! XOXO

becka said...

I don't travel a lot but yes spending time at home with the family is so good, I mean they are the ones who are always there for you :). love the pink pants

Zane said...

cute blouse and great pants, love the hat too

Elegantesque said...

cute outfit thanks for the comment !

if you want we can follow each other !
Kisses
Hannah

Elegantesque Blog 

Stephanie said...

Love everything about this look! Especially the hat!

http://fashionroll.net

oomph. said...

i LOVE that hat!!

[oomph.]

Zizi said...

Leuke outfit en leuke blog, als je het leuk ljkt kunnen we elkaar volgen?

Love,
Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love your blog! it's very neat and I like your style :)) are you interested in following each other?

xx Ingrid

http://eaudeglam.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great trousers!

Nikki said...

Lovely outfit, the jacket is fantastic!:) xx

... said...

The Netherlands?! How awesome! You are adorable :)

Britt said...

Ah, wat leuk! Wat doe je dan in Zweden als je daarheen komt?

modishness-inspirations said...

Your trousers are great! Super outfit! :)

I'm following You too.
I greet from Poland! :)

Unknown said...

i love your jacket!
so cool!
thanks about your coment

thechicmode.blogspot.com

letsbless said...

thank you so much!!
you look great:) lovely cap <3
I am your follower now:)

.