Wanderlust

While I'm already traveling 5 days a week to earn a living, I can't wait till it's time for annual leave! I would love to go back to Thailand and that's on my list for next year. And maybe together with someone special... Who knows! Other plan is to rent a car and drive around in the west part of the United States.

And there is so much more to see! What is up on your must-visit list? Somewhere in europe or...? Do you guys travel a lot? Any other flight attendants out here maybe?

Tomorrow I'm off again and will visit Lyon for the very first time! Ofcourse I'll take my canon with me, so hopefully I'm able to make some pretty pictures. The next day I'll be going to Nice. And since autumn kicked in, I don't think I'll go to the beach. Maybe another visit to Monaco or even Cannes? What do you suggest?

P.s: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Complete outfit from Primark

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Amanda Sophia said...

Prachtige outfit! Volgens mij ben je ook ontzettend lief :)

.