In between rain showers

It's raining cats and dogs today, almost non stop, vertical and very heavy rain showers. But during the 15 minutes of grey skies without any rain, we shot the outfit pictures. I love my new burgundy knitted sweater from H&M. I'm also wearing items from Only via the webshop sans-online.

Remember I told you about my visit to Lyon and Nice? Well, things didn't really worked out there. I miscalculated and had just enough time to eat something in Lyon, so no pictures. And autumn also started in Nice: it was raining all day long. And right now I'm unpacking and packing my suitcase again. Just one day off before I'm up in the sky again. I'm going to Nice (again) and to Vienna.

Tomorrow I'll announce the winner of the Bebeque giveaway!

Sweater: H&M // Jeans: Only // Blouse: Only // Boots: Primark

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Buzz said...

Love it!

(giveaway iphone case)

Unknown said...

Lovely :) I also like your hair! Simple but different :)

Kyla said...

This is such a cute outfit, I love everything you're wearing! That sweater is pretty perfect for fall.

Vanessa V. said...

Love it!

xoxo

Rebecca said...

Love this outfit! The sweater is so beautiful and I think the blouse with the detailed collar is the perfect addition!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Unknown said...

Wauw, nice outfit.
Leuke trui!

Check our blog:
www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

Jorienke said...

Erg leuke outfit, ik heb dezelfde trui. En weet nu hoe ik hem leuk kan dragen! Love it!

Wie maakt jou foto's??

liefs

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

I love vienna..... great jacket! Very nice outfit you put together here....
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

GiuliRose said...

I really love your outfit..simple but very stylish! Your doggy is sooo cute!!
Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)

xx from Italy
www.nuagerose.com

Unknown said...

Love the blouse and sweater!

http://callitfshncandy.blogspot.nl/

daggistr said...

gorgeous sweater Dear ! ...liked Your facebook too :)

Elfena said...

Great look!!Lovely blog. What about following each other?

Sheila said...

I just love your look for the Fall season. Super cute. :) I need to get myself a cable knit sweater like that.

xo - Sheila

If you have time, please come by and check out my blog. And maybe follow?

www.sheislovelyblog.com

Unknown said...

This outfit si so cute,
love the collar, makes it just perfect :)

xoxo

Femme Virtue said...

love this rocking outfit!

Alessia Morello said...

Love the sweater and the outfit!!! So cool!

Do u wanna follow each other?? Kiss kiss

Dana Paramita said...

gorgeous outfits!<3
follow each other sweety? :)

MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

wat een heerlijke trui! Kraagje is ook echt leuk erbij en de kleur staat je goed:) Vooral de laatste foto is leuk met je hondje! Ik volg vanaf nu, misschien is onze give away ook wel leuk voor jou Shalane? Doe vooral mee!:) liefs

Outside Looking In said...

I love the shirt and sweater! Your blog is so nice!

iammademoiselle said...

Beautiful photos! love the jumper!

mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com

The Marcy Stop said...

I love the contrast of the sweater and leather jacket. Great look for fall!
xL

http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

Neche said...

I actually love the sweater, you look fabulous, I love fall because it's easy to make the best of it.


You asked if we could follow each other I am now following, please don't forget to follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

Fragile Bird said...

Nice outfit, perrfect for winter!

If you have time please check out my blog:

www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

x

Celine said...

Heey,
Dit is echt een mooie outfit,vooral dat kraagje maakt het echt supermooi!
xoxo Celine
(van: likealady-blog.blogspot.com)

.