Going Dutch

Today, during a turnaround in Amsterdam I read the october issue of our airline magazine. It was all about the Netherlands and typical dutch things. I think the Dutch have their businesses all around their globe, while leaving extraordinary footprints.

For example: do you own a bike? It's a typical dutch thing. Besides that, I always wear orange clothing during queensday (30th of April). I can honestly say I'm proud to be Dutch!

And about pretty things: a couple of days ago we were shooting the outfit pictures in front of a windmill. Also a very dutch thing. And when it comes to dutch webshops: I'm wearing a beautiful necklace from the online webshop Capricci. It's such a beautiful items which really brightens up my outfit. Thanks again Capricci!

Pants: H&M // Blouse: Vintage // Flats: Primark // Blazer: H&M // Necklace: Capricci

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
agasuitcase said...

I love your pants so much, you look so stylish
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Squared said...

I love your pants!! We have a giveaway going on right now where you could win a 100$ pair of glasses. Just thought you'd be interested! Come by soon ;) xx

Jules said...

Super leuke outfit!

XO Jules
http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Dit staat je heel mooi, mooie foto's ook

www.fashiable.nl

Nikki said...

So in love with this outfit!! <3 xx

tineke said...

Mooie outfit, vind je broek heel gaaf! :) En ik ben ook proud to be dutch! ;)

Briseidy said...

nice post! you look cute, love the windmill at the back

Janne said...

Heel erg leuk gecombineerd! :)

The chic and cheap said...

LOVE the pants!!


THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG Facebook Page

Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

Carolyne O' said...

Hello beauty!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and yes would like!
I'm your 658 follower so waiting for you <3
Xoxoxo Shalane

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Me Peerless said...

bedankt!
je ziet er echt super leuk uit,
tuurlijk kunnen we elkaar volgen! super! volg je nu!

xx
meral
Me-Peerless

FormulaFarah said...

Dank je wel voor je lieve comment op mijn blog!!!
Ben verliefd op je necklace :| en je broek!

Ik ben je nieuwste volger!

XxX Farah

Unknown said...

You are soo pretty!

Love,Nyt
BIG hair LOUD mouth

Miss Iffa said...

This is fantastic! This photography is stunning! I love the printed trousers paired with white blouse. Your style is just impeccable. You have gained yourself a new follower!

My blog: www.missiffa.com

Adrienne said...

You look gorgeous &classy! pants are amazing :)
btw.Your blog is very interesting, maybe we could follow each other?:)

Have a nice day,A.

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

I love Dutch fashion. It's so unique!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Joyce Jeroense said...

mooie foto's!
lijkt heel erg op de molens van kinderdijk, daar woon ik vlakbij haha.

What's Next said...

you look so stylish & beautiful!
definitely loved the photos :)

xx, eda
edankb.blogspot.com

.