A designer is only as good as the star who wears her clothes


Just a really short outfit post today. I was at my mum's house and do you know the feeling when you have a closet full of clothes, you have no idea what to wear? That's what happend to me today, and it's something which is happening very often lately. So I figured that shorts with a blouse is a perfect combination. I went to the thriftstore and bought two small books about Venice and Vienna, since I'm going back in a couple of weeks. :)


Would you like to follow me via instagram? click here

I love instagram so much! It's so fun to take pictures with it and the give the pictures an old or vintage vibe. Do you have instagram? Share it in the comment below, I love to follow new instagrammers :)

Photobucket
Shorts - H&M || Blouse - H&M || Anke Boots - New Look || Blazer - Primark
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Emily Park said...

thanks so much for your lovely comment :) i love your outfit! can't go wrong with a bit of denim & plaid :D

thanks again!

www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

-Emily.

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Cute outfit!

www.fashiable.nl

Kultur und Stil said...

I love your outfit!
I recently started to use instagram, but I'm still quite new on this app/platform, but I'll follow you!
xxx Anita

Kultur und Stil said...

Oh i forgot to tell you my name on instagram: anitamanon.
well, as i don't have any followers there (i started about two days ago, and at the moment I'm quite busy at work and with my phdthesis), so I don't know if you can see who follows you.
xxx Anita

Unknown said...

hey hey!

thanks to visit Rachel Banks blog!
I agree, chanel was amazing!

i've visited your blog and like it a lot! the feeling is sweet!

about your last photos, i really love that kind of skirts for women; i think is really sexy

kisses from barcelona
follow each other?

Bella said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! And I love that outfit, the backgrounds really cool too :) I am now following you!

Btw ive got a giveaway kind of thing on at the moment if you would like to have a look at it? :)

Amelia xx

http://wearableartblog.blogspot.com

Bella said...

Oh, and I have instagram! I've not been on it much but mine is... amelia_jones

Amelia xx

http://wearableartblog.blogspot.com

UnicornBlog said...

Nice post! Thank you for the lovely comment :) Going to follow you

Blog : http://unicornboutique.blogspot.com/

Shop : http://www.unicornboutique.co.uk/

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

What great photos! I'm happy to be your newest follower here and on Bloglovin:)
Best,
Chelsea
http://abitofsass.blogspot.com/

Lena said...

Wonderful outfit! I love your blazer and shorts!

Femke. said...

Thanks voor je lieve comment!
Vind jou outfit ook erg leuk, vooral je broekje :)

XOXF.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

Maja said...

wow amazing blog, love all the posts :) fallowing you <3 xx

Savannah Marie said...

I just found you on instragram! My username is shopEBV.

Have a beautiful day!
Cheers,
Savannah Marie
everybodysbuyingvintage.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

you can totally pull off the high waisted jeans with a flannel! I WISH i could! super cute! Also, love your bangs!

thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! LOVE yours...now following! i'd love if you could follow mine :)

xoxo
http://prettynrosie.blogspot.com/

p.s. LOVE your header!!! probably one of my favorite of the million blogs that i'v seen!

Rosie said...

following you on instagram :) my ADDICTION!

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
You look so pretty, love the shirt!
Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
Kisses,
Chiara

Books in my bags

Kristyn Assise said...

I love your outfit my dear! It is a great look.

http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

Nestor said...

Thanks to visit my blog.
Nice look.

Saludos!
www.ondapordemas.blogspot.com

Sonali Khosla said...

Gorgeous outfit !! I love wearing shorts with leggings <3
thanks for the sweet comment :)

Your newest follower,
Sonali Khosla

Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

lachicadelcuarto said...

wonderful blog and sweet girl. :) want to follow each other? :)))) XXX

Shawna Hynes said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog - I'm now following you as well :) I love this post because I have that 'closet full of clothes nothing to wear' feeling quite often too. I love the outfit you've come up with. Can't go wrong with plaid + shorts :)

<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

nicolealyse said...

Great outfit!

following!

love from nyc,
www.nicolealyse.com

Bridgid said...

cute outfit - love the plaid shirt :)

bridgid x
www.phoandchips.com

L said...

Thank you for the lovely comment. I'm a big fan of tights with shorts and I love this casual take on that. xo

IMPRFCTPRFCT said...

Loving the visible buttons on the denim shorts!


IMPERFECT PERFECTIONISTA

.