FLYING: Venetië


Warning: Picture overload!

Have you ever been to Venice? Last week was my first time. We were extremely lucky: the sun was shining all day. We walked via the rialto bridge to the San Marco square. I really liked San Marco, it was beautiful! I would love to go back to Venice, and I would even consider to go there for a holiday. We only fly to Venice during the winter period (from october till march). In the summer, the 'main' airline is flying to Venice. But I think the winter period is also really good for a visit.

P.s.: Already 400 followers! Thank you so much, you guys and girls are amazing! If you have any suggestions for my blog, don't hesitate to leave a message.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I took the pictures with my canon EOS 1000d and 50mm f1.8 lense :)
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Lisa said...

super mooie foto's ziet er echt prachtig uit!

Helena Natanael said...

superb! i love your photos, the last one is so fabulous! and you look stylish in the photos :)

sonia // daring coco said...

Omg wow what amazing photos!!! Love it all!!! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog-you've just got a new follower!

xoxo
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Venice looks AMAZING...and you look so cute & comfy...love that coat :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Anja said...

Cute outfit and lovely photos! <3 Venice is such a beautiful place, I think everyone is going a bit overboard with taking photos there, haha! Lovely shots, btw! Makes me wanna go there again! XO

The Marcy Stop said...

Thanks so much for visiting our blog and your sweet comments! Just followed you on Bloglovin! xx, M

http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

HauteMangoGirl said...

very gorgeous pictures!

xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post on my blog! I really like your pictures!
You can really see that it's from a quality camera!
:)


X Ine, your newest follower

http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

Fashionable and Me♥ said...

Wat een prachtige foto's zeg! Echt heel mooi. Je hebt ook een hele leuke blog, I'm following!

Unknown said...

prachtige foto's! x

Unknown said...

prachtige foto's! x

Angie said...

Great post great outfit..:)Love your coat:) Following u immediately:)
follow me back?:)

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com

dreaming en francais said...

These photos are beautiful! I was in Venice two years ago and absolutely loved it. Thank you for the sweet comment.. follow each other? xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

Jade Sawden said...

Fabulous pics! I'd love to go to Venice one day :) In fact I'd love to tour Europe :)

www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

Les is more said...

wauw wat een leuke trip, ik wil altijd ook nog een keer naar Venetië! En super mooie foto's.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Wauw wat een prachtig uitzicht! Moet er zelf ook echt zeker heen, en hele mooie fotos btw.. Ik volgde je nog niet dus dat heb ik nu gedaan! thanks voor je comment bij mn lady gaga post
xx
www.jazzybelleslife.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Your blog is so cute and awesome, I love your photos!
Thank you so much for your comment, it means a lot and congratulations for your 400 followers. You have a new one and If you like my blog I invite you to follow me!

kisses
www.trendyfeeling.com

Squared said...

you are so pretty! thanks for coming by our blog! let's follow each other. I already follow you :) hope you come back!

Unknown said...

Aw you lucky thing! These stunning photos makes me want to go back even more!

xx Carina

Beauty Follower said...

Love Venice... so theatrical city!
Have fun.

EVA. said...

beautiful photos!Love your hair :)

Sara said...

These pictures are lovely, everything looks amazing; I so want to go on a vacation after seeing these pictures, I bet you had a great time and you look so beautiful, glowing really! You have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!
Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

paintedREDDD said...

WOW, Venice looks amazing!!!!
I wish I could go visit!!!!
Hope you had an amazing time, and congrats on the 400+ followers! ^____________^

xoxo, maria
www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

.