What I wore in Venice


With temperatures just above zero and with a lot of wind, it felt like it was freezing, eventhough the sun was shining. So I decided to wear my fake(!) leather pants with a warm jumper and a grey circle scarf. It amazes me that it is actually possible to go outside the Netherlands and still have the same weather, eventhough you're miles away. And Italy, come on? Maybe it's because Venice is "close" to the alpes. Don't know, but it was COLD! 'Nuff said, the sun made it a little bit more comfortable to be outside. And I still would like to have some snow here in the Netherlands. Or should I just go to Sweden instead? I'll go there in two weeks :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fake leather pants - h&m || jumper - h&m || coat - h&m (secondhand)
Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Yajaira said...

love your hair
cute sweater - love the boots

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Style Dilettante said...

My but how you get around! I was in Venice during the heat of the tourist season - summer! But I studied art in Florence and I remember a very cold, damp, winter so it's not hard to imagine Venice in the cold of winter! You tackled it adorable however! Love the faux leather and your hair... I look forward to the snow-laden shots of Sweeden (you lucky girl!)

http://www.inherentstylela.com/

melody said...

gorgeous pictures! love your style and you're adorable!

Allison Young said...

lovely photos and great outfits!

www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

dreaming en francais said...

You look so chic! Love the outfit xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

joy said...

I love the leather and sweater combo, super cute outfit :) And the pictures are great, I was just there during the summer!

Zorian said...

The photography on you blog is beautiful. I love your blog. I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. If you like my photos, hope that you will follow on both.

Donna said...

Wow, those photos are gorgeous! And I love your outfit too!

http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

thestyleflux said...

Great look gorgeous! :)

Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Różena Grey said...

so simple and stunning in one time

Eloise said...

I've been looking for these leather trousers in h&m for ages but can never seem to find them! They look amazing on you

xxx

Marzipan said...

Love your blog dear, I follow you <3

Rita J. said...

venice.. such a beautiful place!

Laia said...

thanks for your comment :) i think your blog is amazing, so pretty :)

XO

Laia said...

thanks for your comment :) i think your blog is amazing, so pretty :)

XO

Skinny Jeans - Blog Mode Marocain said...

You're cute!

Malika & Hanae
xoxo

Sara said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! Beautiful photos and lovely blog, following :)

Bisous, Sara

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, I love both outfits! <3 The collar looks truly gorgeous peeking out from your grey sweater!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

DEBBY said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog! I really like your blog. And aren't those pants AMAZING. They are so versatile.
xoxo Debby

Sandra Leiva said...

That coat is great and I love your bag! <3

Lien said...

Hey,

you've been to so many place, I wonderded if you can my a top ten of the most beautiful cities in Europe where you've been to.

I'm doubting about planning a citytrip, it would helped me a lot.

thank you!!

btw; Your blog is amazing,
every post is so sweet, honest, and you give lots of info and photos, that's so nice to read..
keep on doing such a great job!!

xcocolienx.blogspot.com

UnA said...

LOOOOVE IT

very chic

<3 Una

oomph. said...

this is a beautiful outfit...i love it heat to toe! love the pants best, tho!

[oomph.]

LADIES AND THE CITY said...

Love your blog! Mine is about fashion, style and my experience as a western woman in Qatar!.

Would you like to follow each other?

http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

Kultur und Stil said...

venice is such a wonderful city, i love it. I haven't been there for a while, but I'm definitely planning to go back soon!

xxx Anita

.