Outfit of the day


Gosh, only 5 more followers until I reach 400! That's amazing! I would like to thank each and every follower of this blog for their support :) It's so great to read all your lovely comments and really makes blogging worthwhile.

I just came back from my Venice/Vienna trip and have a bunch of pictures to share with you. Venice is one of the destinations which I would like to visit for a holiday as well. It was an amazing trip!

And now back to the outfit of the day which I took a week ago. I made these pictures with my new 50mm lens and am really, really happy with it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blouse - primark 5 euro || pants - zara 30 euro || cardigan - forever 21 || boots - h&m 30 euro
Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

Very nice blouse!

Unknown said...

I love this outfit. I found you on chictopia, and had to come check out your blog. How awesome that you got to go to Vienna & Venice!

Stephanie said...

Cute blouse!

Jade Sawden said...

cuuuute outfit!
congrats on nearly getting 400 followers :)

www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Heel schattig blousje! Ik volg je! x

The Afternoon Tea said...

Nice outfit. I like colour matching and the shirt is lovely
Do not miss Chanel S/S 2012. Visit my blog.
Franceswww.theafternoontea.it

April said...

I just came across your blog and I love it! You have great style!

XX
your newest follower ;)

Fiona said...

Lovely post, I love the blouse <3
Now following you too
x x x

Laura Dittrich (Fashion Landscape) said...

Very pretty! Love the colours you combined, the pants and blouse. Great style.
Do you want to follow each other? I always follow back x

http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! En ikga je volgen dus een follower erbij! Follow back?
Www.jazzybelleslife.blogspot.com
Xx

lucillejoy said...

This is such a lovely outfit, beautiful blouse

wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

Updates By Her said...

Lovely outfit! I love the green pants! :)

P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Marijke said...

Hele mooie outfit! En wat een prachtige blouse!

.