OUTFIT: Scalloped shorts

fashionmoodboard
Give me a pop of color and I'm happy. I found this cute top on sale in a local shop in Zaandam. Most of you really loved my previous colorful outfit with my bright yellow Primark blazer so I decided it was time to make another outfit with a yellow item. What do you think? My shorts are from Primark, found them a while ago during a layover in Cardiff and I really love the scalloped edges, so cute! Hope you like my outfit!

I'm wearing
Yellow top - Unknown
Striped shorts - Primark
Ankle boots - Primark
Floppy hat - H&M
White bag - Primark
Watch - Daniel Wellington


fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard
Unknown top / Striped shorts / Primark boots / Primark bag / H&M hat / Daniel Wellington watch

Tineke said...

Geweldige outfit, heel erg mooi gecombineerd!
Liefs

Unknown said...

Super leuke gele trui XX

Pearl in Fashion said...

So cute! Dear, I love the shoes!

visit me soon on
http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

Imke said...

Wat een prachtige outfit zeg! Love it! Die shorts zijn zo leuk en gaan erg goed samen met de gele trui.

XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

Minau said...

Such a lovely look!

Unknown said...

Love your shorts :) X

.