OUTFIT: New favorite top

fashionmoodboard
I am having 4 days off at this moment, 4 whole days! Which is pretty amazing and really relaxed. The past week flying was wonderfull too, I'll show you some pictures from Alesund, Aalborg and Toulouse soon. But first a new outfit; I'm wearing my new colorful Monki top which I absolutely adore. It's a bit cropped, with a high neck and it's perfect to combine with all sorts of skinnyjeans. I've also been to the hairdresser, they colored my hair with high and lowlights and I really love it. Hope you do too! Talk to you soon :)

I'm wearing
Colorful top - Monki
Ripped skinnyjeans - Primark
Sneakers - H&M
White bag - Primark


fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard fashionmoodboard
Monki top / Primark ripped skinnyjeans / H&M shoes / Primark bag

Unknown said...

Wat een super leuke top!

(Retro) Sonja said...

Leuke outfit! Leuk zo met die kleurrijke top!

Imke said...

Wauw, wat een leuke outfit, staat je super goed! Je haar is ook echt prachtig!

XO Imke

Beauty Follower said...

Such a lovely sweater, dear!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Naomi said...

Mooie outfit !
Liefs

Stephanie said...

Wat een mooie top! Ik dacht al: Monki of Pull and Bear ofzo haha. Leuke outfit :)

Unknown said...

Love your outfit! The top is great x

Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

Saskia said...

Leuke outfit! Je truitje is heel tof, fijne kleuren! :D

♥♥♥

Unknown said...

That outfit is just life! Amazing top and the pants, omg i am in love. Your style is so gorgeous! Lovely article!


www.Jennifer-z.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Love the look!
Chichistashan.blogspot.in

.