OUTFIT: Army vest and sequin shorts

fashionmoodboard army glitter
This outfit is just a little bit of everything. It's chique, partylike, DIY'ed, thrifted and though all at the same time. You've probably seen my army vest many times before (check it out here and here). Originally it was a jacket but I cut of the sleeves and made it into a vest. I found the cute bag a while ago in the thriftstore for just 2 euro and it gives my outfit a little bohemian/festival touch which it needs. This outfit is inspired by my favorite youtuber, click here for the video where I got my inspiration from. Hope you like this outfit :) Let me know what you think!

I'm wearing
Sequin shorts - Bershka
White tee - Zara
Army green vest - H&M
Boots - H&M
Sunglasses - H&M
Bag - Thrifted


fashionmoodboard army glitter fashionmoodboard army glitter fashionmoodboard army glitter fashionmoodboard army glitter fashionmoodboard army glitter fashionmoodboard army glitter fashionmoodboard army glitter fashionmoodboard army glitter fashionmoodboard army glitter
Bershka sequin shorts / Zara top / H&M vest / H&M boots / H&M sunglasses / Thrifted bag
Unknown said...

Army green with sequins! Vow!!
Chichistashan.blogspot.in

.