Outfit: Bohemian and aztec

fashionmoodboard shalane
Hi you guys! I am definitely enjoying all the little moments of sunshine nowadays! Since I'm flying 80% (parttime) I have a lot more time to spend at home. Which is kind of really awesome, since I am also really busy with the blog nowadays. It's kind of hard work, but it definitely pays off! Not only am I active here on blogspot but I am also really into instagram at this moment. Are you already following me? You can find me over here @flyingfashionblogger.

You have probably already seen my aztec bohemian shorts before. I already wore them over here in wintertime and also in summertime. I got them in sale last year and I'm madly in love with them. So colorful and bright! Perfect for winter and summertime! Hope you enjoy my outfit :)

I'm wearing
Shorts - Unknown (similar version here) / (love this version)
Blouse - Thrifted Affordable version
Boots - Primark (Love the ones from Michael Kors)
Coat - Primark
Sunglasses - Rayban Aviator

These photos were taken with our Canon 1000d DSLR with a 55-250mm canon lens. Some photos were taken with a canon 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is pretty awesome too!

fashionmoodboard aztec fashionmoodboard aztec fashionmoodboard aztec fashionmoodboard aztec fashionmoodboard aztec

Unknown aztec shorts / thrifted blouse / primark boots / primark coat / h&m sunglasses

Tineke said...

Wat een mooi shortje, deze outfit is weer heel erg leuk!
Liefs

Tessa on the road said...

Leuke outfit! Dat schoortje is echt heel erg leuk!

Maaike said...

Leuke outfit! Helemaal top voor een Nederlandse lente-dag! Lekker vest een heerlijk vrolijke short :D

Girly said...

wow!!! like this lovely look sooo much!!! xoxo))

Unknown said...

Firstly - You have awesome instagram feed! :))
Secondly - love this outfit! :)The shorts with the black tights and top and the wooly jacket looks really cool! :))
Madara
http://lookforsmile.com

.