FRIDAY 5: Favorite Perfumes

\friday five
A brand new subject here on The Fashion Moodboard: "Friday Five". Every friday I will talk about a specific subject and name five things that I either hate or love. And for today I decided to talk about my favorite perfumes. As a flight attendant I'm able to buy perfume kind of cheap. Besides that I'm a very frequent traveler too, so I do buy alot at the airports tax free. Hope you enjoy my perfume collection and please let me know your favorites!

1. J'adore from Dior
My al time favorite, J'adore from Dior. I got this bottle as a gift from my boyfriend. He bought it for me during our flight from Bangkok to Amsterdam, just a few months ago. I love the fresh but chique smell. I always wear it when I have a special occasion or go out with my love.

2. Chance, Eau Tendre from Chanel
This one is perfect for daily use. I also own the normal version from Chance by Chanel, but that one is very heavy. I prefer this one, Eau Tendre, which is subtle and makes me feel very pretty.

3. Jimmy Choo eau de parfum
Also perfect for daily use! This is a super fresh, fruity scent which is affordable too! I bought it for myself at the airport last year and I still love it. Since it's not too strong and heavy I prefer to wear it during my work as a flight attendant.

4. La Vie Est Belle by Lancome
Which girl doesn't love a floral scent? This new perfume from Lancome is very chique and classy and I absolutely adore it! I like to wear it during special occasions too, since it's a bit heavy. I own the miniature version, which I got in a package from Lancome, also during one of my holiday flights.

5. Chanel Mademoiselle
When seeing Keira Knightley in the commercials, it makes me so happy that I own this perfume. Since it's very expensive, I had to save my money for this. But I can't be happier to own it. I only use it during special occasions since I don't want to spill anything. It's a warm scent and it makes me feel so chique, perfect for a night out!

Svenja said...

Stuk voor stuk heerlijke geuren! Bij mij blijft Mademoiselle op nummer 1 staan, echt mijn all time favoriete geur!

TrêssMarias said...

I already have jimmy choo and la vie est belle... I Love them! And my next will be mademoiselle 😱😘

.