Outfit: Simply denim

fashionmoodboard shalane
When I have my days off, the boy and I like to go out of the citycenter and enjoy a little bit of nature and walking. Being active is definitely high on our priority list and therefor we like to go to amazing places such as 'Castle Groeneveld' located in Baarn. This is the perfect spot for outfit photographs. Not only is it very peaceful and quiet, it's beautiful too! Eventhough I still feel a bit awkward when shooting, it makes it alot easier when nobody is looking.

Since it's still a bit cold I opted for a simple black/white and denim combination. The jacket, which is a vintage levi's one, was a great find in the thriftstore. You can't believe the items I find every now and then, it makes me feel so happy! I bought it for 4 euro's, which is a total bargain. The skinnyjeans were gifted to me by Cheap Monday and the sweater is from h&m. Hope you enjoy my outfit :)

I'm wearing
Jacket - Levi's 501 thrifted (A bit of a splurge but real levi's)
Sweater - H&M
Skinnyjeans - Cheap Monday (buy it here)
Shoes - H&M (Similar ones)
Watch - Philip Parker "Navy St John"


These photos were taken with our Canon 1000d DSLR with a 55-250mm canon lens. Some photos were taken with a canon 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is pretty awesome too!

fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane fashionmoodboard shalane

H&M Sweater / Cheap Monday skinnyjeans / Leopard slipons H&M / Levi's vintage jacket

Alexandra said...

Hele fijne look! :)

xx

Jolien said...

Wauw echt een prachtige outfit. Ik hou van elk item dat je draagt.

(Retro) Sonja said...

Heel leuke combi! De foto op het bankje is zo leuk!

Beauty Follower said...

Nice hair & shoes!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

.