Outfit: Spring has finally sprung!

Fashionmoodboard Bohemian lace dress spring
Finally, spring has sprung and I'm so very pleased! Since I'm basically always cold the upcoming spring means the release of thick wintercoats and gloves and bringing back more flowy dresses and jackets. The weather has been absolutely amazing these couple of days and it also meant the appearance of some pretty flowers nearby. I found this extremely cute and beautiful dress in the thriftstore and I'm madly in love with it. I combined it with a denim jacket and my fedora hat and so I'm ready for spring. Hope you enjoy my outfit :)

I'm wearing
Bohemian lace dress - Thrifted (boho inspired lace dress here)
Denim jacket - Primark (affordable version here)
Suede boots - Zara
Aztec bag - Pimkie
Fedora hat - Primark (similar version)
Sunglasses - Zara


These photos were taken with our Canon 1000d DSLR with a 55-250mm canon lens. Some photos were taken with a canon 50mm f/1.8 lens, which is pretty awesome too!

Fashionmoodboard bohemian lace dress spring Fashionmoodboard bohemian lace dress spring Fashionmoo dboard bohemian lace dress spring Fashionmoodboard bohemian lace dress spring Fashionmoodboard bohemian lace dress spring Fashionmoodboard bohemian lace dress spring Fashionmoodboard bohemian lace dress spring

Thrifted bohemian lace dress / Primark denim jacket / Zara boots / Pimkie aztec bag / Primark hat

Tineke said...

Wauw, prachtige outfit! Dat jurkje is zo mooi!
Liefs

Unknown said...

Ik vind je jurkje echt super schattig!

MELODY JACOB said...

happy spring time dear.love the vibe
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

.