Outfit: It's a pug life


Hi everyone!

This is the outfit I wore to the Urban Outfitters opening in Amsterdam. I decided to go for a cute vintage inspired playsuit with a pug print (I just love pugs, don't you?!) and a peter pan collar. I own way too many playsuits and dresses, but this one might actually be my favorite! It's so comfortable and cute, I just love it!

And just three more days until my holiday! I'm so excited! Still have no clue whatsoever where we're going. It's going to be last minute work for sure, but oh well! South Africa (Capetown) is still very high on our list, but we might book a last minute if the flight to cape town is full.

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Unknown said...

Ik heb echt een zwak voor mopshondjes, dus ik vind je jurkje echt geweldig. Liefs.

The Style Class said...

Wat een super leuk jurkje!

Tineke said...

Dat jurkje is echt te schattig!
Liefs

Unknown said...

That playsuit is super cute!

The Koalafornian x

Ilah E said...

Wauw wat een super leuk jurkje!

ablogbyilah.blogspot.nl

♥vendy♥ said...

oooooh super pretty dress hun
happy monday

Carola said...

Wat een lief jurkje heb je aan!

Eve Dijkema said...

Wat een lief jurkje! ♥

Kiki said...

Ik vind je chelsea boots echt super leuk! :) liefs

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely dress
and belt!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Marlissa said...

Leuke outfit! Ik wil snel een keertje kijken bij Urban Outfitters:)

unacitaconcoco said...

love the jumpsuit!
http://unacitaconcoco.blogspot.com.es/

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Ziet er heel leuk uit! :)

Xx Alex

Unknown said...

Leuke outfit!

liefs, Jorienke

.