Summerfeelings in October

It almost felt like summer, a couple of days ago. But don't be fooled... It's almost November and the 20 degrees celcius moments are just moments... Just two days of going outside without wearing a coat. It's the feeling of the sun on your skin, the warm breeze in your face and the beauty of the nature nowadays.

And when this post will be online, I'm again flying around Europe. This time a 5 day trip to Stuttgart, Kristiansand, Lyon and Nice. It's good to be away for a couple of days. Thinking of anything fun. Dating didn't work out, heard that over phone, was not so much fun. But life goes on and so am I. On one hand I feel sad, on the other hand I'm looking forward to be single for a while. Just not thinking about anybody else and do what I want to do. I'm going to take salsa lessons again. I've already finished one course but it was a while ago. So I would love to start over and dance again! :)

Blouse: Primark // Tshirt: Primark // Jeans: H&M // Fake Allstars: Thailand

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
jorienke said...

die broek! LOVE!!

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

Super leuke outfit ^^ Ik had eerst ook zoon bouse maar ik heb m weg gedaan, en tot op de dag van vandaag spijt daarvan haha

Lots of love, Lisette

lisettemaria.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Toffe outfit!
Die broek is echt mooi!

X
http://dipitblack.com

Abbie said...

Such lovely photos! xx

fashiontatt.blogspot.com

Janne said...

Leuke outfit! Zoals je zegt, 'Life goes on'. Gewoon leuke dingen doen en je komt er wel over :)

Pearl in Fashion said...

Very nice pictures!
I was looking at your blog and I like it so much! Would you like maybe to follow each other?

pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

BELULOVE said...

guauu amazing pics!! love it! would u like to follow?

http://beluloveblog.blogspot.com.es/

Mary ♡ Fashionbirds said...

Beautiful photos, you're so pretty!

Love, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

Unknown said...

I really love your style! I follow you since the beggining, so you're part of my inspiration! Thank you so much for your lovely post!! ;)

There is a giveaway on my blog, I hope you participate ;)

xx

.