Merry Christmas!


Hi dear all,

I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas, just a couple of hours before all the fun and food begins!

This will be the last post of 2013, as I'm starting again in 2014. I have been and still am very busy. Work, studying and spending time with the ones I love are making it impossible to make new posts.

Looking back on 2013, I'm very pleased to say that it has been an amazing year. I became a senior cabin attendant and am now the responsible cabin attendant for the flight. That was a very good promotion. On the first of april 2013, my boyfriend offically asked me to be his girlfriend. And of course I said yes ;) We went to Thailand and to South Africa this year, besides that we did some amazing trips to Bruges, Lyon and last week we flew together! Besides that, my blog has grown a lot! I went to amazing events thanks to the fashion moodboard and met so many lovely people!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support, love and kind words. I can't wait to see you all again in 2014 and I hope you will still be here around in the blogosphere. I hope you spend christmas with the ones you love and I wish you all the best for 2014.

Lots of love,

Shalane
andysparkles said...

Merry Christmas!! <3

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

Merry Christmas!!! :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Josianne said...

Jij ook een hele fijne Kerst! Werkt je vriend ook in de vliegindustrie? (ik noem het maar even zo haha). Geniet ervan samen!

Aleena said...

ur so cute

iamaleena.blogspot.com.au

.