Shopping: Primark sale


While shopping at Primark is already extremely cheap, during sale it's almost for free! I went to Glasgow two weeks ago and absolutely love the Primark over there. It's huge! And their collection is totally different than it is in The Netherlands. I was looking for some cute and lightweight blouses which I can wear right now combined with a sweater but also during summer combined some cute shorts. And in Glasgow I ran into these two beauties! Just 5 pounds each, very cheap, right?

On the picture above you see my new ridicously cheap playsuit which I found in the Netherlands. Just 3 euro's, extremely cheap but yet so beautiful! Can't wait to wear it! The shorts are also found in Glasgow and were just 2 pounds, I was so suprised! I would love to wear the shorts together with the cute blouse with the dogs! Do you guys shop alot at primark? And already found some amazing bargains?

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
sanne said...

aaah supertof!

Unknown said...

I like the dress!!! but,.....just 3 euro??? I can imagine the quality of the dress

denise said...

leuke aankopen!
liefs,
denise

♥vendy♥ said...

love primark...unfortunately in italy there isn't any shop of this brand...
kiss and happy week end
vendy

NEW POST!!!
FOLLOW ME ON:
the simple life of rich people blog
instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
twitter @simpleliferichP

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Leuke blousjes heb je gekocht! Fijn zeg, sale bij de Primark!

agasuitcase said...

Love the dress
Kisses
Aga

Fancy Box!!!
Lace shorts!!!
GIVEAWAY with MSDRESSY!!! Win $80 voucher!!!

Janne said...

Wat een leuke dingen heb je gekocht! :)

www.curlsandbags.com said...

Alle vier écht leuk!
http://www.curlsandbags.com

annpaige said...

Such cute pieces and what an amazing deal on all of these!!!! <3

xoxo
annpaige

Kiki said...

I'm in love with the shorts! Only 2 pounds, jealous! xoxo

.