Forget about Hello Kitty



(From left to right, top to bottom: H&M // Primark // H&M // Primark // H&M


Big shout out to all the ladies: please stop wearing your hello kitty underwear, or anything else girly and too colorfull. Get yourself some nice bra's and panties, and feel better instantly. I must admit, I didn't care alot about lingerie. But somehow, things changed. I usually buy my stuff at Intimissimi, Italy. They have the perfect shape for petite girls like myself and the lingerie is from outstanding quality. But when I saw these cute bra's and panties, I had to buy them. They are perfect for christmas and other special occasions. While I usually wear black, I immediately fell in love. Esspecially with the golden bra, haha. Every girl needs a bit of sparkle and bows, right? Perfect for yourself and perfect for the boyfriend as well. I don't think hello kitty does good to anyone out there. ;-)


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Rusia ♥ said...

Love.it ♥

life is style said...

so cute :)
great blog, ty for your lovely comment :)
following u now..kisses

Unknown said...

gorgeous undies!
I usually wear only black lingerie too.. but these might change my mind as well.. they're too divine.. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

3 is sensational :)

http://drawingfashiondreams.blogspot.com

Naina said...

I have NEVER owned anything Hello Kitty. I despite the face of that creepy cartoon cart. These are cute and actually sexy at the same time, ooh la la!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Anonymous said...

Hot! Love the sequin one. XOXO
stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

jorienke said...

Love it! je hebt helemaal gelijk!

Jantasie said...

Aww! Your blog is so cute with the colours and aztec print! Love it!


www.jantasie.com

Unknown said...

love those underpants!

Claudia said...

Love them!Me too I wear Intimissimi and I hate Hello Kitty...I can not see it more :p
kisses

Elyne || MELANOPHILIA said...

Groot gelijk, cartoons stralen nu niet bepaald sex appeal uit :) Mooie setjes, dat met de gouden pailletjes is mijn favoriet!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lingerie <3 Luv it so much!

Your Blog is so nice <3

Do you want to follow each other? I follow straight back on gfc and blogovin

xx

http://lepetitmacaronfashion.blogspot.de/

Hola Bambi said...

Love em xx

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

OMG!!! Gorgeous! I have to drop by H&M!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Jasmin Mazarine De Waele said...

<YES YES YES!
With two of my girlies we tried on the glitter bras (they're awesome indeedo!) hahaha we're totally in love! :)
LOVE your blog too btw that's why, I immediately followed ya babe
xoxo
your fab new follower
J.
(check out my blog too / follow back? I'd be honoured!)
http://www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

Romy said...

It looks so cute!

Love, Romy

Unknown said...

Aahw die zilverkleurige van H&M is zo perfect!
xx

Raya said...


YES, YES, YES! Ik denk precies hetzelfde hierover. Iedereen moet dragen waar ze zich comfortabel in voelen natuurlijk maar volgens mij zouden veel meiden een zelfvertrouwenboost krijgen moesten ze dat Hello Kitty-ondergoed ditchen en eens wat de meer sexy kant op gaan! Helemaal eens met je post. Die zilverkleurige vind ik het mooist, heel erg leuk.

♥ http://inspirationdailyoverhere.wordpress.com

Milou said...

Mooi zeg!
Vind de beige-achtige set echt prachtig!
Vind mooie lingerie altijd heel leuk, maar koop het zelf nooit hahaha. Misschien toch maar eens gaan doen

.