Outfit: I heart you


Hi everyone!

December oh december, it's the most wonderful and most busy time of the year! For me it's not only the upcoming holidays, but also my heavy work roster (6 days at work, 2 days off). Besides that I had to learn for my yearly flight safety exams. But I'm very pleased to say that I passed all three of them with 100%, 100% and 96%.

There was no time for outfit pictures the past couple of days, but today I finally managed to do a little shoot. I'm wearing the cutest heart printed blouse from my lovely people at Sheinside. I combined them with my vintage leather shorts from Episode and my faux fur buddy from H&M. What do you think, like it?

Blouse: sheinside // Coat: H&M // Shorts: Vintage episode // Shoes: Newlook
Veronique said...

Wat een leuke outfit! Je jas is erg mooi. Ik heb het ook ontzettend druk in december, zeg. Succes nog deze laatste maand van het jaar! :)

Jouvence said...

leuke outfit. ik vind je hartjes blouse erg mooi xx

Rosie said...

Leuke outfit zeg, leuke hartjes blouse! En wat zal dat pittig zijn hee, zoveel vliegen! Pff! Wat een drukte!
In ieder geval alvast een hele fijne kerst :)

Liefs Rosie

Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Toffe outfit! Hele gave jas :)

.