Outfit: It wasn't logic, it was love


Oh how I love a little quote or two. I am a sucker for beautiful and good quotes: from movies, songs or just from people. Do you know this quote? It's from Carrie (Sex and the City). And how love isn't always logic, I love love. It hasn't much to do with the outfit of the day, eventhough the pants are red-ish (the color of love).

The boy and I are still traveling and as I mentioned in the post before, I make a lot of posts in advance. So if you would like to know where the heck we are on this beautiful globe, make sure to follow me on instagram (shalane89). But whereever we are, I'm sure it's good because we are together :)

Jeans: Primark // Blouse: Zara // Vest: H&M DIY

Jouvence said...

superleuke outfit.!

Tineke said...

Hele leuke outfit, mooi gecombineerd meid!
Liefs

Amelie said...

Beautiful look! :) I hope you have a wonderful trip!

allthingsglitterandbeauty

Shaniqua said...

Leuke outfit & geniet van het reizen! x

Unknown said...

Mooie look!

Liefs,
Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Hele leuke outfit en mooie foto's!

Xx Alex

*Amélie* said...

I've just discovered your blog and I found it so beautiful. You have a charming style, that inspires me so much!
Kisses from Italy.

QUYNH said...

What a cute outfit! I love your style!

http://the-party-dress.com/

.