Outfit: Industrial


Hello darlings,

At this moment, the boyfriend and I are discovering a new place in this world. We've mentioned Cape Town before, but the flight is very full and maybe we're heading somewhere else. I make the posts for this blog in advance, I have no clue right now where we're heading (I made this post 1 week before our holiday).

We're thinking about somewhere in the United States or flying to Johannesburg is an option as well. If you would like to follow us during our holiday or if you're curious where we are, please make sure to visit me on instagram (shalane89).

Today I have an outfit post for you with a black peplum top from Promiss. We did a nice collaboration together and I picked this beautiful black peplum top from their webshop. I was thinking about getting some knitwear but decided to go for this top anyway, because it's so easy to wear. I wore a nice black blazer but decided not to photograph it as it is all about the top. Promiss has also a nice collection of pants and the webshop is really easy and simple to use. I ordered this top before 22PM on a monday and already got it the next day! Amazing!

Top: Promiss // Burgundy faux leather pants: H&M // Necklace: Fashionology // Shoes: H&M

The Style Class said...

Wauw wat een prachtige outfit. Super chique!

I am A Love Addict said...

Love your pants dear

Enter three GIVEAWAYS
>>>OASAP<<<
>>>MIGNON STORE<<<
>>>EVERBUYING<<<

Imke said...

Echt prachtig, deze outfit! Je top is heel erg mooi maar het is vooral de broek die ik geweldig vind, hij staat je perfect!

XO Imke

Anonymous said...

Your legs are to die for! I see that you went to South Africa - hope you are having a nice time :) x

Unknown said...

Those pants are stunning! Have a wonderful trip

The Koalafornian x

(Retro) Sonja said...

Wat leuk dat je in kaapstad bent! En wat een mooie broek zeg, staat je echt super!

XX Sonja
www.redsonjafashion.com

.