Outfit: Think pink


Hi everyone!

Together with my mum (who takes all my pictures) I went to a small park in Wormerveer. I've already done some outfit shoots there, it's the perfect location during every season. You can see my previous outfit shoots in this park over here. Besides that: it's really quiet! Perfect because I hate it when other people stare at me.

I'm wearing a vintage inspired cute printed playsuit which I found during at a fleamarket named "de ijhallen". I already showed this playsuit to you in my thriftshopping shoplog a month ago. So it was finally time to wear it. I decide to make this playsuit wearable for autumn and added a nice pink sweater. What do you think of the final look?

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Playsuit: thrifted but originally from Primark // Sweater: Primark // Shoes: Unknown store in Amsterdam // Hair bow: Primark

(Retro) Sonja said...

Wat een mooie trui en playsuit! Ook heel leuk samen!

XX Sonja
www.redsonjafashion.com

Unknown said...

Ik ben verlieft op je trui. Super leuke outfit

andysparkles said...

very cute outfit, love everything!

xx

stephanie said...

Cute!

http://byloulouaccessories.blogspot.nl/search/label/ENG

Anonymous said...

Heeel leuk gecombineerd die trui en playsuite!

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Leuke outfit! :)

Xx Alex

.