Event: Urban outfitters in Amsterdam!


Hello y'all!

I'm a very lucky girl with my job as a flight attendant: I'm able to see all these amazing cities all in europe. That's how I discovered the Urban Outfitters store. It's very popular in the United Kingdom and every time I visit the UO shop I am in fashion wonderland :)

Urban Outfitters is a store with original, vintage inspired clothing. They have their own very cool brand, but also sell other labels such as House of Holland and Cheap Monday. Besides that I love the variety of products and clothing they offer in the shops: besides clothes they also sell books, jewelry, shoes, bags and all kinds of very cool stuff for your home.

And now the good news: Urban Outfitters has opened a store in Amsterdam! Yes people, shopping has just become even better in Amsterdam! The store is huge, the collection is amazing and the interior of the store is beyond cool. And don't forget to bring your boyfriend: the mens department has the coolest stuff! I had a fantastic day during the press event and got to see it all. There were nice beverages and delicious snacks, I got my nails done, there were wonderfull people and even an amazing gift! Thanks again Millie, it was a wonderfull day!

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)



And all the press could pick an item that they loved and bring it home as a gift. I decided to go for this beautiful vintage inspired coat, what do you think?

Josianne said...

Ik moet er nog steeds een keer heen, ziet er erg tof uit!

Say Yes Joe said...

looks amazing! I want to go there!

(Retro) Sonja said...

Wat een leuke jas heb je uitgezocht! Jammer dat ik je gemist heb daar! Wel gek, want Wendy en Farah heb ik wel gezien, haha! Oh well, volgende keer misschien! Ik heb je pagina geliked! :)

XX Sonja
www.redsonjafashion.com

.