Outfit: Falling for fall


Hi cuties,

My boyfriend and I love to do active things together. We usually grab out bikes and try to discover new and fun places. This time we took the car because it was a bit too far. But we headed to the forest close to Utrecht for a little bit of relaxing and enjoying the beautiful nature.

The forest is still looking green, but you can definitely tell that the colors will change soon. I just love the autumn colors. And as you might have noticed I'm wearing a lot of burgundy lately, a color I love to wear in autumn. It's great to see the colors change and the leaves fall. The forest looks magical at this time of the year. I can't wait untill the forest is ready for fall and will show you pictures as soon as possible! Everything is so beautiful right now! :)

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Coat: Thrifted but originally from H&M Garden // Jeans: Primark // Sweater: H&M // Shoes: Primark // Bag: Primark Necklace: Gift fromStylight

The Style Class said...

Leuke outfit en mooie foto's!

Sisters and Sisters said...

leuke outfit x www.sistersandsisters.com

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Really beautiful photos. I'd love to be able to get out in the country-side but sadly, I live in a town and I don't have a car :( The buses only take you to another town! So frustrating. Anyway, I really like your outfit and you guys look so happy!

Hailes<3

Click here to check out my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion

Cassandra Too said...

I wish I experience the 4 seasons here. You look so comfy and chic in this outfit.


Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


Cassandra | Backtofive
http://backtofive.blogspot.com

Ehara Poetry said...

I love your fall outfit <3 specially your boots <3

thanks for coming to my blog before,,im your new followers now <3
Miss.ehara@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Leuke post! Love your blog! I'm your newest follower! :)
x Hannah
http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

Rachel Kromdijk said...

ziet er erg mooi uit!
heel gaaf

alvast een goed weekend
liefs

http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

.