Outfit: Backlight


Hi dear all,

During a thriftshopping session last month I ran into this beautiful dress which is originally from Primark. It's also a bit too big (size 40, I'm a size 34). But I like my dresses to be oversized.

This dress was just 4,50 so it had to come home with me. And with this cute print it is very easy to add a nice burgundy scarf. I kinda like burgundy a lot, can't help it. It was a beautiful day today, with temperatures around 16 degrees, warm for this time of the year, but perfect for comfortable and lightweight dresses. :)

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Dress: Thrifted // Scarf: Primark // Shoes: Primark
Judith | Juudithhome said...

Hij is leuk zo oversized! XO

p.s. op mijn blog valt €25,- shop tegoed te winnen! klik hier!

Unknown said...

Stunning photos! I love the way you light your photos

The Koalafornian x

Unknown said...

Ik vind hem echt zo juist super leuk!

Liefs,
Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

Carola said...

Wat een lieve outfit!

Kyla said...

Oh, such beautiful photos! I love the mix of the soft dress with that scarf :)

Unknown said...

Nice outfit!!!!!

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Hele leuke outfit en het jurkje staat je ook echt goed! :)

Xx Alex

agasuitcase said...

Awsome dress
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

PantyenKousen.nl said...

Leuke outfit en prachtig foto's met die lichtinval

Jana said...

Leuke outfit ! Vet dat je stewardess bent ! :D x Jana

.