Outfit: Rockin' around


Hi dear sweeties!
Today time for a new outfit! I decided to go for a simple black and white ensemble, but with a touch of 'rock'. The shoes are my favorite, I think they look like Michael Jackson shoes, they look a bit silly, but I love them! They're from Zara and I do get a lot of attention when I wear them!

This is the first time I'm wearing all 'new' items. Usually at least one of the items I wear is from the thriftstore. I've been thrifting a lot lately, do you boys and girls thrift? I already have found so many amazing items for a couple of euros! I found high street designer dresses, beautiful blazers and plenty of beautiful tops. I will make a shoplog soon! So stay tuned! :)

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Skirt: H&M sale // Knitted sweater: H&M // Shoes: Zara // Necklace: DIY // Watch: Ikki
♥vendy♥ said...

great boots dear
xoxo
happy day

NEW POST!!!
FOLLOW ME ON:
The simple life of rich people blog

monique said...

Oh wauw! Amazing, just amazing.

Imke said...

The shoes are gorgeous indeed! Lovely outfit!

XO Imke

BAGSANDSUSHI said...

Super leuke outfit en je rokje is echt te gek!

X Laura

http://bagsandsushi.com

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Leuke outfit en foto's! :)

Xx Alex

Unknown said...

Leuk rokje en hele mooie foto's!
Neem je ook een kijkje op mijn blog?

Liefs,
Lisa

.