Event: Ecco get winterproof


Hi dear all,

Two weeks ago I attended the Ecco Get Winterproof bloggers event in the beautiful 'the view in the city center of Amsterdam.

Ecco showed their beautiful new winter collection (you can see the TV commercials right now) with amazing leather shoes. I loved the burgundy ones, too bad I didn't win them! Marloes organized the perfect evening for us bloggers: there was delicious food and drinks, beautiful shoes, a nice DIY table where you could make your own clutch and there was so much more!

I enjoyed a short facial from the girls from Dayspa Aveda Amsterdam: it was sooooo good! I loved all their natural beauty products from Aveda. Afterwards I got my make up done and made my own DIY clutch with the beautiful leather from Ecco. Besides that I enjoyed a lovely white tea from 'Mevrouw Cha' and you could 'strike a pose' with a handsome Viking, haha!

It was fun to see all the other girls, chat about fashion, shoes and pictures and enjoy a good night out in beautiful Amsterdam. I would like to thank Ecco, Marloes and Serena: it was a lot of fun, well organized and I loved the goodiebag!

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Credits last three pictures: 'De Fotomeisjes'

♥vendy♥ said...

love SPA's massages dear
xoxo
happy day

Kim said...

Ziet er uit als een heerlijke dag :)
Liefs, Kim

Wendy said...

Leuke post heb je ervan gemaakt!! :)

XxX
http;//fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

.