INSTAGRAM: flyingfashionblogger


Hi cuties,

You probably already know that I love to take pictures. I don't mind if it's with the regular pocket camera, the DSRL or with my iphone. I just love LOVE love it! :) I have an instagram account and I'm a real active member, if you would like to follow me it would be amazing! I'll send you virtual kisses ;) My account is Shalane89. And if you would like to see my previous iphone diaries please click here

So, what do you see?
View from the top in Nice // Selfie in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat // Beautiful skies in Bordeaux // Cute armcandy // I love to take outfit pictures // Me and my love in Utrecht // Amsterdam sunset sky // With my blogger girls

But wait... there is more! Don't forget to click the link below!

One of my favorite pasta // Another outfit of the day

Enjoying the park in Toulouse // Pink arm candy // Sunrise in Kent (mansten) airport // Gotta love the vintage french markets in Toulouse // The boyfriend and I in Bruges // Sunset in Frankfurt // Sunrise in Kristiansand // Picknick in Utrecht // R.I.P. to my old suitcase // flying with my friend

Walking around in Alesund, Norway // Alesund again // Made a new friend in Alesund // Pretty Scandinavia from 38.000 feet

My new bike // I always bring my camera with me // The moon and the airplane // Outfit of the day // Landing in Amsterdam, cockpit view // Victoria's secret gift from my boyfriend // Outfit while thrifting // Packing for work.

♥vendy♥ said...

great pics dear...you are an hostess dear?
xoxo
happy monday

FOLLOW ME ON:
The simple life of rich people blog

Just Love Life said...

lovely pictures! love the armcandy :)

.