Outfit: Dutch countryside


Hi everyone!

I hope you are all doing fine! I'm enjoying the summer weather again to the maximum here in The Netherlands, during my days off. I hope that the good weather will last even longer, but it has been amazing so far, our dutch summer. :)

The thing is, when you fly all the time and you're away for so many days a week, you can really appreciate a little bit of dutchness every now and then. While I absolutely enjoy all my nightstops around europe, nothing beats a good day in the Netherlands spend with the ones you love.

So for today I decided to go for a loose dark blue (navy) top combined with my 'new' crochet shorts. I already did my hair and make up for work, because later today I need to fly. The necklace was a DIY project. I absolutely LOVE to DIY. So if you dear readers have some good tips for new DIY projects, please share them in the comment section below!

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Top: Mango // Shorts: Unknown // Sandals: Thrifted // Necklace: DIY
The Style Class said...

Wauw prachtige outfit!

Charlotte said...

Mooie outfit, je short is super!
Liefs,x

Carola said...

Erg leuke outfit! Ik vind vooral je short er mooi uit zien!

Wendy said...

Mooi!!
Binnenkort weer eens samen in Utrecht outfit foto's maken :), Aangezien je nu toch vaak in Utreg bent :P

XxX
http;//fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Your hair looks beautiful in this pic :) Also, I'd love to visit The Netherlands one day, I've always thought it looked lovely.

Hailes<3

Click here to check out my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion

♥vendy♥ said...

cute shorts
xoxo
happy week end

NEW POST!!!
FOLLOW ME ON:
The simple life of rich people Blog

jorienke said...

Okeee, ik wil echt weten hoe je je haar hebt gedaan!! Kun je dat in een post uitleggen?

Liefs,
Jorienke

.