FLYING: Beaulieu Sur Mer


Hi sweethearts,

Remember I told you about my nighstop in Nice? I spend the morning in Nice, but during the afternoon I took the train to Beaulieu sur mer, mainly because I wanted to see Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.

There wasn't enough time to see Cap Ferrat completely, but I definitely enjoyed my afternoon with walking around and watching the people and the beautiful houses. I love the south of France and would love to have my own french house over there. I found a magazine with beautiful french houses: way too expensive but hey, a girl can dream, right?

P.s: it would be amazing if you would 'LIKE' my facebook page! Please click here! :)

Top: H&M // Shorts: H&M
♥vendy♥ said...

great
xoxo
happy week end

NEW POST!
FOLLOW ME ON:
The simple life of rich people blog

Marisa said...

Lovely pics!
Your bikini is so cute!

The Moustaches said...

Woooooow, heerlijke foto's! Dat had ik even nodig nu het zo koud is. THANKS!

Stephanie Dong said...

I really like the color of that shirt!

http://stephaniedong.blogspot.com/

.