Summer is on its way


Temperatures are rising slowly but it's definitely noticable. I changed my long pants into a comfortable playsuit which was hanging in my closet -unworn- for the past few months. Finally it was warm enough to wear it! Tomorrow the temperatures are rising even more, up to 30 degrees celcius for what I've heared, perfect!

I still truly miss Thailand (and my boyfriend, we were together 24/7 so it's kinda strange I don't see him that much right now) and can't wait to go back. But enough about my holiday, today we were watching a huuuuuuge cruiseboat passing by. Still can't believe why people would visit The Netherlands, there's not a lot to see. But oh well, maybe it's just a short stop in Amsterdam, don't know.
Playsuit: Primark // Watch: for sale, contact me via email!



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Carola said...

Wat een leuke playsuit heb je aan!

Simone (Simone Shares) said...

Ooh die playsuit is zoo mooi!

Unknown said...

Toffe outfit! staat je goed! :) http://leenphilips.blogspot.be

June said...

Adorable romper! I would love to visit Netherlands some day though!

mymyitsmegan said...

Your outfit is so adorable! I love the flower pattern and the collar.

-Megan
http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/
(I'm a fairly new blogger, so if you have any advice for blogging I'd love to hear it :) Thanks!)

Unknown said...

hele leuke outfit en prachtige foto's! liefs

On diraƮt que c'est la mode

.