Decorating the christmas tree

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello dear readers and new followers!
Do you already have a christmas tree? We recently bought a beautiful fake one and we started decorating yesterday. As I said before, nothing makes me more happy than the christmas vibe, decorating the house and snowy landscapes. Eventhough I can't stand the cold I find it really relaxing to be outside in the snow (if I have my day off ofcourse, not when I need to go by public transport which can't stand the snow either). My little puppy Daisy is also in the christmas mood. She loves snow! So what was your week like?

xoxo
Silvia said...

hey thanks sooo much for commenting on my blog, lovely boots and lovely xmas mood!!! I hope you're going to be my follower, and hope to keep in contact!!

Silvia!

Denise said...

Hmm, na Sinterklaas komt denk ik een kerstboom! Die sloffen die je aanhebt zijn echt leuk.

yamilla said...

i love the christmas time! leuke blog en slofjes! liefs

Silvia said...

following you dear, hope you'll follow me on bloglovin as well!

Joan Bagger said...

I have also decorated the tree, it so nice your tree.. I follow you too, i like the blog :D

// JOAN // www.wooz.dk

(my English is not so good, sorry)

Katie said...

I love your christmas tree! Ahh christmas makes me so happy :)

Lidia De Cicco said...

Hiiiii Dear! ♥ Thank you so much for your sweet comment...I really appreciate it!!! ^^
Your blog is veeeeery nice...your outfits and your posts are lovely!
I FOLLOW YOU...I hope you'll follow me back, I would be very happy!! :)
Byeee and have a great weekend too!
♥ kiss
LiDì

http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

gingerSnaps said...

Hello Shalane,
I am visiting you back. Thank you very much for the sweet line. I like your blog also. I read your entries. Nice to know you.
Everything is prepared for Christmas:)Say hi to Daisy.
Kisses to both,
Ginger

songstoloveanddie said...

Obviously I follow.
I like your blog
and how you wear your clothes

Adios :)

http://songstoloveanddie.blogspot.com/

Deborah said...

bedankt voor je reactie! ja, die wil ik inderdaad gaan kopen, ben echt blij als ik 'm eindelijk heb!

hele lieve en leuke foto's ^^

liefs

Closet Fashionista said...

Yayy!! So cute!! We're doing our tree tonight :)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Sjaar said...

Nu al? zooo jij bent er vroeg bij! haha.. Sinterklaas is nog niet eens voorbij. Ik moet zeggen ik kan zelf ook niet wachten om te beginnen. Het vest dat je draagt is ook mooi.

Siân Singleton said...

Thank you for your comment. I love your tree! My flatmates are making me wait until the 12th December to put mine up! Cute puppy x

Kittenish Behaviour Blog

Mimi said...

hi thanks soooo much for the comment. love your blog you are SOOO CUTE. i will follow you too. oh and i installed a translator so you can read my blog in english if you like <3

Laura said...

Wij wachten altijd tot na sinterklaas met de kerstboom, maar ik heb er nu al zin in =)

Café Bouclé said...

Hello, pretty!
yes, I love christmas mood, too.
thank you for your sweet comment and for following me.
I follow you and your nice blog, too.
See you soon! :)

Carrie said...

oh i love christmas too! i love everything about it:D

thank you so much for following my blog.
i am now your newest follower.

Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

these are such cute pictures! love your sweater and slippers :)

xoxo following <3

Balancing Lisa said...

Your tree looks great, but I really love your slippers!!! ;)
and cute new blog layout!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Sick by Trend said...

Hey!! thank you so much for your comment!! beautiful pictures!! Christmas are here!!!!! :)

Im your new follower too :)

xx

sBt

Fernanda said...

Yey! I already decorated my tree too! I love christmas vibe!
Cute dog! xoxo

ching said...

wow your boots are awesome.
thanks for dropping by my blog. i followed you already. i hope you'll follow me back.

Ellen ♥ said...

Hi Shalane! :) Thanks for the lovely comment :)

You look like Britney Spears and when you smile you look like Ashley Simpson. :) Love your outfit while decorating the Christmas tree :)

Followed you too ♥ have a nice day!

♥Ellen :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Awww you look so pretty and cozy as you decorate the tree! :) And your puppy is ADORBS! Hehe. I hope you have a great weekend! xo

Francesca said...

Thanks for your lovely comment babe! Am following you back! Wow Christmas trees are already being put up... the year has gone by so quickly! I'm not even sure if we're putting ours up because we're going to Thailand for xmas & new years!! SO EXCITED :D

francesca (opinionslave.blogspot.com) xx

WANDER SHUGAH said...

im new here~ i love your blog <3

Hanna said...

I love these pics and you know? that cardigan looks awsome on you!
Anyway, I love the whole christmas vibe!!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

the solar flare said...

love your tee :D xoxo

No me mires ♥ said...

lovely christmas tree!!
have a great weekend :)

kisses♥

Florance Mae (23) said...

me encantó tu estilo y tus botas son maravillosas! :P ya te sigo!

Unknown said...

DARLING!
thank you so much for your lovely comment in my blog, I really like your blog and your amazing style, you look gorgeous in this pictures!
Of course I want to follow you, and I also want to add you to my favourites if you don't mind. Can I?

xxx gorgeous!

'moringHoney said...

i love your boots:)

www.baselements.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

beautiful pictures!
love your boots, seems very comfortable to wear it at home!


stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

Loca por tu Ropa said...

Beautiful tree!! I still don´t have mine..
Kisses,
María

Ivanka said...

Love the Christmas time!
Your cardigan is so cute!


http://www.sweetladylollipop.blogspot.com/

Paint it Black said...

I love your tree and I love Christmas too such a magical time of year xoxo

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

awwwwhh these are so adorable. what a lovely post x hivennn.

Marisa said...

I still don't have mine! ):
Yours looks great :D

Anonymous said...

Love your dog! And your booties!I am following with bloglovin to keep in touch!
<3
katerina
fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

THE DIVINITUS said...

cute pup.

Becca. said...

love your slipper boots!


XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Angela Alvarez said...

christmas here we come! :)

xx

fashionbit

Sarah said...

I love your tree! I need to get one, Im so excited about christmas this year!!

Kat said...

cute sweater and dog!! :) you have such a great blog!!

im going to follow you. I hope you can follow me back ^-^

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

minnja said...

soooo lovely :)))))

xoxo
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

hi honey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love the fact that u are my new follower!!

KISSES julia
NEW YORK

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

Love your shoes and your dog is simply precious

Shirley said...

hey thx for following,
i just following you back!
take care!


stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

Marloes | The Style Sandwich said...

Ik wil ook een kerstboom thuis!!
Kan niet wachten tot kerst


The Style Sandwich

All my thoughts & my heart talks said...

im exactly the same i love christmas and always am the one who gets every one excited.we brought a huge tree from myer which we have to bend so it fits to the roof lovely post :)

.