Fancy Florals


Still no phonecall from my work whatsoever, so hopefully I can enjoy the high temperatures tomorrow here in the Netherlands. Today, I decided to give my beloved floral pants another shot. I wore them a dozen times and still love them. It's the print I think,... I wore them here, here and here before. :) Gotta love a little bit of color, right?

Floral pants: H&M // Tshirt: DIY Celine // Vest: H&M // Shoes: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Girly said...

Lovely))

Amy Guest said...

Completely in love with those trousers!
www.rosesjaunes.blogspot.co.uk

Janne said...

Heel erg leuk!

Eve Dijkema said...

Je ziet er heel erg leuk uit! Die broek is heel gaaf xx

Sayantani Saha said...

The pants are a beauty!

Wendy said...

Chick hoe was Thailand?? Aan je foto's te zien heb je een geweldige tijd gehad! Wil er ook zo graag naartoe.

Super mooie outfit weer!! <3
Hopelijk zie ik je weer snel.

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

The chic and cheap said...

Love your pants!!


The Chic and Cheap Blog
The Chic and Cheap Blog Facebook Page

Since GFC is closing, Follow me on BLOGLOVIN



Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

Carola said...

Wauw ik vind je outfit erg mooi!

.