Left highschool years ago



It has been a while! Apologies for my absence, I've been flying around like a homing pigeon itself. Crazy long days of work and very little sleep. I did a european tour in 3 days with a total of 10 flights. Bit too much if you ask me, especially when you need to wake up at 5AM. It hurts! But I'm back home now, packing my bags for a weekend with le boyfriend to Brugge, Belgium.

For the outfit: I bought these amazing very skinny and very high waisted jeans at Primark for just 5 euro, such a bargain! I love to try out a little bit of a schoolgirl look. It's years ago, I left highschool at the age of 15 (check my 'about me' page if you want to know why) and sometimes I'm still thinking about those crazy years as a teen.

P.s: for those with a very sharp vision: yes I did dye my hair myself. It turned out to be a bit too dark. Thanks to boredom and the lack of sleep. Amazeballs.
Top: Primark // Jeans: Primark // Shoes: Converse



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Beauty Follower said...

Lovely tee!
Have fun in Brugee :)

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

Veronique said...

Schattig shirtje, echt heel leuk!

Girl Lilikoi said...

I think the high school look suits you perfectly. What a bargain, I love the 80s look of the jeans!

Carola said...

Leuke outfit! Die top staat je erg leuk!

.