Stylight hotpicks winner


Luck was on my side this week! I recieved an email that I was one of the 10 lucky winners of the 200 euro voucher from Asos. Do you know Stylight? A couple of weeks ago I recieved an email if I would like to join their fashion network and create fashion moodboards. So I joined, recieved an amazing goodiebag and started creating my own personal fashion moodboard. And so it turned out that I was the winner! Thanks again Stylight! Here is my order from asos! :)

First things first! I ordered this leather jacket because I fell in love with it and was searching for the perfect real leather jacket for a long, long time! I've never had a real leather jacket, and had to throw my old fake leather jacket away after three years. Too bad, but this one should be the perfect replacement!

Striped shorts // Jegging // Dungaree // Maxi dress

I really can't wait till my order gets in! Will show you ofcourse everything when I have it here at home! Hopefully next week, asos is amazing!



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

Waaauw dat is echt super!! En zo'n leuke items die je hebt uitgekozen ik vind de Dungaree het leukste van allemaal! :) Ik ben zelf al lang op zoek naar eentje, en deze is echt heel erg leuk!
Ik heb zelfs nog een post erover gemaakt op mijn blog overlaatst.
http://leenphilips.blogspot.be

Alexandra | asseenbyalex.com said...

Wauw, wat vet! Hele leuke items heb je uitgezocht!

Xx Alex

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Super leuk dat je een voucher van Asos hebt gewonnen!!

Josianne said...

Awesome! Een collega van me had er ook een gift voucher gewonnen, echt supertof :)

Carrie said...

yay!!! that's amazing. you got some really cute stuff. i'm loving the striped shorts and the maxi dress.

Summer OASAP Giveaway! Come and join here. :)

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

.