Basic blues


Finally just a little bit of sunshine today! Combined with a very strong wind makes it again very cold, but it's good to feel some sunshine on my skin. I decided to make a classic yet sportive look today with my gold pants and -fake- converse allstars. I think a dark blue sweater is something every girl should have in her closet. You can combine it with basically everything.

Today I'm waiting with my phone around me, because it's reserve duty time again! When the company calls me, I need to be at the airport within one hour, so bare with me and hope they don't call me. Got lots of stuff to do at home :)

Blazer: Zara // Navy sweater: Zara // Golden pants: Monki // Shoes: Converse // Watch: Ikki



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
MIXT fashion and lifestyle said...

Staat je mooi zo basic:)

Imke said...

Basic maar echt heel leuk! Je haar is erg mooi zo!

XO Imke

The Style Class said...

Wauw heel mooi! Leuk blog, zullen we elkaar volgen?
Liefs,
Lindsey.
http://sparksandfairytales.blogspot.nl/

Unknown said...

Lijkt het je leuk om een winactie te winnen met 2 leuke nagellakjes in de kleuren paars en roze, een lange muntketting met buddha, een schattig armbandje met glazen hartje en een enkelbandje met allerlei verschillende kleuren muntjes voor in de zomer! Volg dan de instructies op mijn blog en win :)! Liefs, Floor

PSbyDila said...

Nice! Prachtige outfit. :)

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Mooie basic outfit!



www.style-chameleon.com

.