Counting the days


Ten more days, I'm counting them for two weeks now. In ten days, I hop on a plane and fly 11 hours straight to Bangkok, Thailand. For three weeks of fun, traveling, sun and relaxing. I'm so looking forward to it! I'm going together with my boyfriend and I'll make an extra blogpost about our Thailand tour. Right now I'm also packing my backpack, so much fun to do!

And only six more days of flying until my annual leave! I'm going to brussels on thursday and will have a very luxurious 'day over', plenty of time! Big fat LIKE! And I'm also going to fly with the BF as well, we're going to Lyon next week! Really like that! :-)

Pants: Zara // Denim blouse: H&M // Shoes: Primark



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the pants :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Josianne said...

Wat een leuke broek! En wat ontzettend tof dat je naar Thailand gaat, ik ben er nog nooit geweest maar zou er zo graag eens heen gaan!

Carola said...

Hele leuke outfit! En wat een lief hondje!

Mlle W said...

gorgeous photos: there's something I really like about harem trousers and you rock them with your red ballerinas

*MlleWanderlust *

Nathalie said...

Mooie outfit en wat een leuke foto's!

http://nathaliexn.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Netherlands, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool! And I love when the bloggers have pets, that makes the entry even cooler!

.