FLYING: Brussel


Right now I'm writing from Brussels, Belgium. Slightly bored but relaxed, I've got a day over. Which means, more than 24 hours of Belgium fun here in the hotel. I did a little bit of walking, photographing, exercising but mostly relaxing. It's pretty comfortable here, a good hotel with good food and a very relaxed bed!

I do apologize for my two days of absence. I'm really busy lately. I do the best I can, but blogging is slightly more on the background nowadays. I'm spending more time with friends, family and my boyfriend and time managment is not my thing I think. But I'll be back soon with more recipes, fashion and fun! For now, enjoy my greyish brussels pictures.





Follow The Fashion Moodboard
The chic and cheap said...

wow!! it's such a beautiful city!! i cannot wait to visit it too!

The Chic and Cheap Blog
The Chic and Cheap Blog Facebook Page

Dont forget to like my Facebook page too!

.