FLYING: Sandefjord


Just a quickie from Sandefjord, Norway. It was a windy and grey day, perfect to stay inside. So that's what I did most of my time. I went to the gym (dreaming of a bikini body) and had a very healthy norwegian breakfast. I just went outside to take some pictures, so I hope you like them. No beautiful sceneries today, just a simple outfitpost of what I wear on a nightstop. Enjoy!

Fake leather jacket: H&M // Top: Primark // Pants: Newyorker // Shoes: fake all stars



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Carola said...

Leuke outfit! Mooie kleur heeft die top van de primark!

beau said...

Wat een leuke outfit! Mooie kleur van je blousje! x

Sara said...

What an adorable outfit! you look so pretty!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

I am A Love Addict said...

I love the shirt dear

I am A Love Addict

Danica Stark said...

lovely top

Please visit and follow my blog :)
Keep in touch!
Beso

Danica Stark

.