Take me anywhere, I don't care


The rainy, cloudy days make it quite difficult to shoot the outfit pictures in a colorful way. I'm on annual leave now (thank God! too many delays and cancelations last week!) and I'm not going anywhere, due to the everlasting lack of money. But I don't mind. Spending a week at home gives me the opportunity to visit some good old' friends, go out, and actually clean and organize some things in the house. Just pointing out the positive things here people, aren't you guys proud? No negative vibe! :)

And the outfit: just something comfortable to wear during this grey day. It's actually both from the summer collection, but I don't mind. Just put a pair of tights on and you're ready to go! :)

Everything from Mango except for the coat and the scarf. Bought during sale

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Veronique said...

Leuke outfit! Het is inderdaad lastig om dan mooie foto's te shooten, maar ik vind ze goed gelukt!

tineke said...

Ze zijn mooi geworden hoor! Vind jou kledingstyle echt geweldig, haaha! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute outfit! Have fun on your break. :)
I love your positivity by the way!

-Haylie

Karen said...

I love this outfit maybe 'cause it's so my style!
Love everything and you look gorgeous.
XX

Trendy Feeling

Victoria said...

You look lovely dear!!!

http://queenvictoriareigns.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Mooie outfit!
Vind je trui echt tof!

x
http://dipitblack.com

Unknown said...

Hele leuke outfit en de foto's zijn ook prima gelukt hoor;).

xx Laura
P.S. Er staat een hele leuke give-away op mijn blog:)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I follow you!xoxo
Eider

http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/tweed-obsession.html

Les is more said...

Lovely outfit! mooie trui!
En wat een leuk blog.

xoxo
New outfit on www.lesismoreblog.com

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! I love your boots.

LUXESSED

Wendy said...

Hele mooie trui!! Super mooie foto's ook ;-)

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

Jayme said...

Just put on a pair of tights and you're ready to go....how true!
You’re so chic! So pretty…and you have such a great sense of style.
Love your legs in the tights………You match perfectly…everything you wear…… Adorable, as you are! Lovely white shorts......... love them
Perfect balance. Your hair is so gorgeous......... like your smile
I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
I’m traveling in Europe this fall,
It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

.