4 Reasons why I like to thrift


Went to the thriftstore (which is like disneyland to me) and found some amazing goodies. These items are the best finds in ages! I kind of forgot about the thriftstore when Primark opened a store in my town. But I get bored easily and found my way back to the thriftstore (noppes, zaandam). I purchaised this beautiful tailored blazer by Zara for only 7 euro's! It's still in very, very good condition. Don't forget the click here to read more button to see my other thrifted goodies! Do you people go to thriftstores every now and then?

Stains are not on the blazer and there is no color difference. This is just thanks to my wonderfull and beloved pocket camera which I need to clean a.s.a.p.!

Found this beautiful white dress from Zara with the original price tags still on! (This dress was 39,95 in the stores) And this beauty was such a bargain! I bought it for just €4,50 can you believe it? You also see my new very cute little sequin bag. This one was just €2,50 and is vintage! Love it! Can't wait to wear it during a fun night out in town!

Bought this sweater dress last week for just €5,00. It's from H&M and I am going to style it up with some cute boots and maybe a belt as well. What do you think?


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Janne said...

Je hebt echt geweldige dingen gevonden!

Lin said...

Die zara jurk <3

FormulaFarah said...

Hi meis!

Wat leuk om wat over jou te lezen! Je bent een stewardesse! Echt heel erg leuk! het lezen van informatie over iemand maakt alles weer net een stukje persoonlijker ;):)
En tell me something about thriftstores! Got to love them!
Ik vind het witte zara jurkjes echt te gek!

Liefs, Farah

Les is more said...

Leuke dingen zeg!
En je blog ook zeg!
xoxo
New outfit on www.lesismoreblog.com

Elena said...

Great finds!!!! I love thrift stores-always find something interesting there:) And thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog
Kisses
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the Zara dress! :)



chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Amanda Raborn said...

OMG you found gems! If only my thrift store had this type of stuff!

Amanda
It's an Easy Life

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Leuke items zeg! Ik ben ook helemaal verslaafd aan kringloop shoppen! Goedkoop en veel leuke 'unieke' items..
With Love,

Joy
justlikesushi.com

jorienke said...

Aah super leuk. Ik heb nu ook zin om om koopjes jacht te gaan!! Liefs Jorienke

www.jorienke.nl

.