Sunset


This is basically the outfit which I wore during my stay in Trondheim. Ofcourse it has been more than a week since my scandinavian adventure and yes, I also wore a coat. Which you've already seen, so I didn't bother to snap a picture of it.

Tomorrow I'm doing 4 flights and then my annual leave begins! Finally, one week without airplanes, airports, delays and other travel-related things. Just spending time at home with friends and... Blogging!

Faux leather pants: H&M E29,95 // Top: Primark E7 // Boots: Alysa E40 // Blazer: H&M sale E10 // Necklace: H&M sale E5

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Flora said...

Leuk! :)

Accrochable said...

Wat een leuke outfit!
Ik vind de kleuren heel mooi staan bij elkaar :-)

xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

Unknown said...

Ontzettend leuke outfit! Die broek is echt prachtig:)

xx Laura

Anonymous said...

Wauw! Die burgundy broek staat je echt heel mooi! Mooie foto's ook!

X
http://dipitblack.com

Amanda Raborn said...

The backdrop is GORGEOUS! Hope you enjoy your time relaxing :)

Amanda
It's an Easy Life

Joy | The life of Joy said...

Ik vind je outfit echt zo gaaf!

TOPSHOP-PER said...

De broek is super! En de combi ook ;)

Bloggers-Closet

.