Shining like a diamond


Found these beauties (the loafers) a week ago for just €15,- at Zara. I was searching for studded loafers for a long time, and finally found these one and at a very good price! Totally in love and shinin' like a diamond!

How are you girls and guys doing? As mentioned before, I'm on annual leave (at home...) and I'm selling a bunch of clothes on a dutch market place called 'marktplaats'. Need to clear out big time, and need the money as well! Things are going okay and I already sold a view items for a good price!

Blouse: H&M €20 // Shorts: H&M €10 // Loafers: Zara €15

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Unknown said...

Gorgeous!lovely look! xoxo
Eider

http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/biker-coat.html

denise said...

leuke outfit!
vind vooral de zwart wit foto´s mooi.
liefs,
denise

Leonie said...

Ah super leuke outfit! Ik vind 'm echt heel leuk. :) X

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love those shorts :)

-Haylie

robin sue said...

hele leuke outfit, vooral het broekje!
mijn trui is van H&M en de broek van Mango!

Unknown said...

Geweldige foto's ben jij model? O_O

Unknown said...

Mooie foto's! En waren ze maar 15 euro.. Ik moet ze ook hebben, haha.

x

Chicks About Fashion

Rosalie said...

Geweldig rokje! XX

Sofies closet said...

Beautiful outfit <3

Janne said...

Je loafers zijn heel leuk!

Jayme said...

You’re so chic! So pretty…and you have such a great sense of style.
Love your legs in the sheer blue tights………You match perfectly…everything you wear…… Adorable, as you are! The shorts are darling!
Perfect balance.
I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
I’m traveling in Europe this fall,
It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
I am following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit, you look so lovely in tights and flats!!!

.