Wintercoat no 1.

Coat: Primark

It's my pleasure to introduce to you: my new wintercoat. It's the very first time I decided to buy a light colored wintercoat. And what do you think about the style? I love the military fit and the small details. Unfortunately it's not a very thick one, so when the temperatures will drop below zero, I'll have to wear another one.

And good news: work send me to Dusseldorf and Basel. I really, really, REALLY like Basel. Our hotel has a swimming pool paradise next to it, which we can enter for FREE! Hallelujah for swimming all day untill you're very wrinkly! I also like germany. Maybe another visit to the DM and eat at vapiano's! Love it!


Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Janne said...

Leuke jas! En gaaf dat je naar Dusseldorf en Basel gaat :)

Gabriele said...

love it!

New post on www.stgermain-girl.blogspot.com

mirjam schuurkamp said...

vind de jas erg mooi!
prachtig

New outfit post - it's wildfox baby
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Be happy with fashion said...

Love this coat...really beautiful!

Be Happy with Fashion

Unknown said...

amazing this coat! we can follow each other if you want :)

.