3 Colors and a gift from Capricci

Vapiano, a good vino and friends: what else do you need? I had a lovely pizza bruschetta (my favorite!) and enjoyed good converstions with my friend. I'm wearing a very thick (still having this damn cold) knitted sweater combined with my high waisted burgundy shorts. Absolutely love with when my clothes are a bit oversized, it's so comfortable!

Whenever I have no clue what to wear, I stick to my "3 color" rule: just pick 3 colors and mix them together. Usually something black and white with an extra color. I'm also wearing my new bracelet which was a gift from capricci. I love the little airplane and eiffel tower. It makes the heart of a cabin attendant and fashionista beat a bit faster!

Sweater: Primark €10 // Shorts: Primark €13 // Shoes: Primark €22 // Necklace: Primark €5 // Earrings: Primark €3 // Bracelets: Capricci €gift

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Fashiable | Nanne said...

Ah nee, waarom heb ik die ketting dit weekend niet gezien bij de Primark?! Hij is geweldig!

www.fashiable.nl

Accrochable said...

Echt een ontzettend leuke outfit! En het lijkt me ook heerlijk warm zitten :-)
Vapiano ziet er trouwens heel gezellig uit!

xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

Nikki said...

You look lovely, I adore your sweater <3 xx

Natalie Charada said...

Great outfi! I love the shorts and the necklace :)

Im following you back ^^

XoXo

http://breakfastinthefrontrow.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

Supervette ketting en oorbellen!

Valerie said...

Echt een superleuke outfit!

♥vendy♥ said...

hi dear...now I follow you back^^
what do you think to follow each other on bloglovin' too? I'll wait for you on my blog...
kiss and have an happy day
vendy

http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

.