Reserve duty

I make most of my blogposts in advance, so when this post will be online, I'm once again on my loved and hated reserve duty. Having my suitcase ready for a 5 day trip and fully packed with winter and summer clothes. It's the in between phase which I hate. Don't know if you need to use your coat or not. Hopefully work will send me to a nice destination!

It's been raining cats and dogs again in the Netherlands. So again, I took my camera with me to a parking lot nearby for a different background. I hate it when it's raining all day, I have no clue what to do. I can't sit still all day but what else can you do?

Blouse, pants and shoes: Primark // Scarf: Mango

Follow The Fashion Moodboard
Jan said...

Love your outfit! Hope your duty goes well.:)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

agasuitcase said...

Love your animal print jacket! check mine its reallly similar
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Unknown said...

Leuke outfit!Tof hoe je je haar altijd doet :) Xoxo

Unknown said...

Mooie outfit en leuke kleur broek!

x

www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

Janne said...

Regen is zo vervelend! Dan heb ik nog liever sneeuw. Wat zie je er weer leuk uit :)

.