TRAVEL: Thailand, Bangkok

After 17 days of exploring the most beautiful places of Thailand, I arrived in Bangkok around 9 in the morning. We drove past several slums. That was my first and very bad impression of Bangkok: a very large and crowded place with high buildings and large slums. The garbage seemed to be everywhere. On one side, the trash-polluted streets mingled with the dust but also the skyscrapers, statues and the beautiful grand palace.

I still remember the sense of almost complete chaos that I felt when I first arrived, on my own, at Bangkok’s Khao San Road. I walked around and was overwhelmed, not completely sure wheter I liked it or not.

After a quick lunch we rented bikes at the well known Co van Kessel and had a 3 hour citytour. We cycled through China town and experienced Bangkok from a different and a bit dangerous side. It was awesome and beautiful.

We ended our day with a lovely dinner 83 floors above reality. This was also another amazing experience: looking over the skyline of Bangkok while eating the most delicious food you can think of.

After our dinner and several cocktails the taxidriver dropped us off at the airport around midnight, while making ourselves ready for an 11 hour flight back to the cold north. Thailand was overwhelming and such an amazing experience which I'll never forget. I desperately needed time off, and I was supposed to go to Thailand with my ex=boyfriend. But we broke up, and so I went alone. All by myself. And I had the best time of my life. I felt relieved and released. I finally feel myself again.

Warning: picture overload!

Top: Pieces // Shorts: Levi's // Dress: Unknown



Follow The Fashion Moodboard
daggistr said...

OMG so many gorgeous pics ! love this place <3 full of colours ! of course I'd love to follow each ther :) folowing You now :)

Veronique said...

Wat een boel foto's en allemaal prachtig! Wat lijkt het me mooi om een keer naar Bangkok te gaan. Erg leuk!! Prachtig.

Unknown said...

wow, i love your blog even though i just found it,haha!! following you now dear:) if you would like to follow me back,please let me know!xxx

Unknown said...

ciao pretty
so fun pics!
thanks about your comment
of course now im your new follower
kisses

thechicmode.blogspot.com
www.zuaazo.es

The Marcy Stop said...

Thanks for visiting our blog! We would love for us to follow each other! Just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin!
xx micol

The Marcy Stop

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment! Yes let's follow each other:) Follow you via Bloglovin now!:) hope you follow back:)
www.fussylife.com

xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks voor je berichtje.
Tuurlijk kunnen wij elkaar volgen! Wij volgen je nu via GFC.

Leuke blog heb je trouwens.

www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a beautiful view at night :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures, hope you're having a wonderful time in Thailand!
now following, hope you follow back..

Unknown said...

You are such a beautiful girl! You exhibit that natural beauty and I love your smile :)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Of course, let's follow each other!
I am your newest follower, now waiting for you!
Keep smiling :)

Mariette said...

Super vet dat je daar bent geweest!!

Liefs, Mariette

Gabriele said...

nice picks!

Rasz said...

great journey I'm jealous :) gorgeous pics ! of course I'd love to follow each ther :) folowing You now via GFC and Bloglovin :) wait for U :)

ADesign said...

Great pics ^^
Thank u for ur comment in my blog
Yes, I'd luv to follow each other
Following u now via GFC and Bloglovin #235
Follow me back on both please :)

Kisses!

Unknown said...

Wat een gave foto s,Geweldig!X

Amanda Sophia said...

Wat een geweldige reis, ik ben ook in Thailand geweest en het was echt onvergetelijk. Wat een prachtig land he?! Mooie foto's ook!

Ania said...

Gorgeous pictures! Wow you come around! Must be great to visit al those great places!
BTW I am following you via gfc for a while now - hope you return the love .

X, Ancia
visit OVERDIVITY &
join my Facebook Fanpage

Vision on fashion said...

Oohhhh ik hou van thailand! Ik mis het zoooo erg nu bkk naar de 777 is :(.. Mooie foto's allemaal. X

http://visiononfashion.com

Cashmeremafia said...

great pics ;)
i follow you! hope you follow me back because i love your blog ;)
kisses pretty
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

Rin Handika said...

what a nive trip in Bangkok :D amazing!
Of course we can follow each ither! Im following you now! Mind to follow back? Kisses :*

Lili Matic said...

cool pics ;)

thx for the lovely comment)))

Of course we can follow each other !!! ;)

Just give me a sign and I'll follow you back :D I promise !! ;)

RUNWAY JUICE

XXX

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Wat een leuke foto's!

www.fashioncontainer.com

hey said...

Thanks for the lovely comment you leave on my blog :)

follow u now, hope u too :)

http://sunkissedqueen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Amazing! Those carts are so cute!

Anna

stylescreed.blogspot.com

Veronica Yudina said...

So amazing blog! Love it!))
You have a new follower!)) Hope you'll do the same, dear!
Thank you!

http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

amazing post! I wish I were you that day (just kidding). Fab-fab!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. I love your style in clothes and in life, following you now. check out my blog as well if you have some time

ThefashionFlite said...

these are great pictures, and I love ur outfit !Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting our blog !
Yes we would love to follow each other !
Great Pictures!! And great write-up... when you enter a new culture it somehow does get difficult to decide whether you love it or hate it !

Th pink auto looked great !
Much Love
Heiress
The Heiress Blog

Unknown said...

Amazing pics!!!!
Would you like to follow each other? :)

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

no. said...

ooooh thanks my dear :)
wanna follow each other?tell me what you think about it!
i wait you in my blog
Ali

www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

ChicToChic said...

Thailandia must be beautiful!!! I wish I went there one day!
Thank for visiting my blog, now I follow you, great blog darling!!
kiss,
Marta
ChicToChic

Unknown said...

great pics! I follow you!
Follow me if you want...!
Anthea

Denisa said...

So nice pics. Look amazing,

http://fashiondenis.blogspot.sk/

Chanel N5 said...

Like your face and your long dress. :)

P.S. What do you think about following each other?
xoxo

Aleksa Klassen said...

Thank you for commenting my blog)
And thank you for your post!
i love Bangkok very much
spend in Bangkok my summer-holidays))
and lived in Bayok Sky)

.